2.1 Personal & Non-Identifying Information:
When you engage in certain activities on the Site, including, but not limited to, when you provide information to obtain a service we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect information through the Site, Email, SMS, Telephone, WAP, Mobile Application, Mobile Device or other means. Personal Information we collect includes, but is not limited to contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, and cell phone number for text messages (“Personal Information”). In addition, you have to provide details regarding the type of service, the location where the service is required such as the zip code. We also collect other information that you provide as part of your use of the Site (e.g. without limitation, zip code, individual preferences, types of services and type of service sought) (“Non-Identifying Information”). We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to:
• Provide the services that you have asked for;
• Answer your queries through customer support;
• Manage and administer your account;
• Send you information related to the Site or various service providers;
• Improve our product through analyzing your use of, and interest in our products and services;
• Send you newsletters, marketing and other offers from us, service providers or from other companies by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices with an option to unsubscribe from any such communication;
• Create, modify, and display customized content and advertising based on your interests on our site and / or other sites;
• Create non-specific user data or anonymous data records (“Anonymous Data”). Anonymous Data refers to data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not permit the identification of individual persons;
• Analyze traffic patterns, general business analytics and to create recommendations for other users based on users’ preferences;
• Help prevent fraudulent use of the Site or services and ensure the technical functioning of our network;
• Ensure that our terms and conditions are adhered to or if not, to enforce or seek enforcements of the same;
• Perform other functions as we may describe to you at the time of collection;
2.2 Log Data:
When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage’s that you were visiting before you came to our Site or over a period of time, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, services that you request for on the Site and your interaction, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. While we do not treat Log Data as Personal Information, we may use it in conjunction with or in association with other Personal Information, and we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
2.3 Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
2.4 Choice/ Opt-Out:
You have a choice and can opt-out of any email or marketing communication that we send you through. You may not opt-out of transaction or service-related emails that are sent to you in response to when you purchase from the site.
2.5 Information Sharing:
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information: We may share Anonymous Data with third parties at our discretion and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data to third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
Third Parties: We may employ third party companies and individuals to provide customer support, research on service providers, facilitate our Site, provide the Site on our behalf, perform Site-related services (e.g. without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and if necessary, private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), protect the property and rights of Media Boost or a third party, protect the safety of the public or any person, or prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
2.6 International Information Processing & Transfer:
2.7 Protect Your Privacy:
The Site and Services are merely an interface to introduce the user to potential leads in their area. We only offer the information and it’s sold as seen. If you decide to purchase information from Powered By Pros you are solely responsible for your own privacy concerns once you contact a customer.
2.8 Deleting Information & Account:
3.1 User Registration:
Users are granted the option of creating an account with www.poweredbypros.org (“Register”). During the course of registration process, Users are asked to choose a password. You the user are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another User at any time, or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. You also warrant and represent that any information provided by you the user during the registration process is complete, truthful and accurate, and you agree to ensure that such information is kept up to date. You may not use false identities for Sign-Up
3.2 Links to Other Websites:
Our Site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of www.poweredbypros.org. If you submit Personal Information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements and not ours. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you might visit.
The security of your Personal Information is vitally important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its full security.
3.4 Data Retention:
We will retain your information whether Personal Information or Non-Identifying Information for as long as reasonably needed to provide you with the services you request via www.poweredbypros.org. Should you wish to request that we no longer use your Personal Information or delete all or any Recorded information made by you, please contact us via www.poweredbypros.org/contact. We will use our best efforts to delete your recorded information. Notwithstanding your request, we will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and for other legitimate business purposes.
3.6 California Privacy Rights:
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and provide contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A. Identifiers - A real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
B. Commercial information - Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
C. Internet or other similar network activity - Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
• Publicly available information from government records.
• De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
• Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
• health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
• personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
• To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
• To improve our website and present its contents to you.
• For testing, research, analysis and product development.
• As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
• To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, Deletion, and Opt-out Rights
To exercise the access, portability, deletion, or opt-out rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
• Calling us at: (888) 308-6691
• Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person or an authorized representative of the person we collected personal information on.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.